Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wondering

I really wonder what I am doing with my life. I mean, I hate school, at a time when I am supposed to love what I am doing. Doesn't that mean I am headed down the wrong path? I feel disconnected from myself and everything I want out of life. I want to do something, but at the same time I am filled with apathy and confusion. Will I ever be happy? Will I ever have a job I enjoy? Will I manage to do everything I want? I wish all the answers would come, but I guess I should just accept the fact that I have to find the answers myself somehow.

2 comments:

  1. I think everybody is pretty sick of school by this point, and I definitely DON'T think that means you're in the wrong field. We have been attending school forever, and I think things will be a lot more interesting when we start to actually apply what we know. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany's got it right. I used to like vet school; these days I just grit my teeth and hope that I retain enough to not make a fool of myself in clinics. The great thing is that we don't have that much longer to go. <3

    ReplyDelete