Thursday, January 6, 2011

School Again


The first three days of classes seem even more unorganized than last semester. We had one teacher forget we had lecture, no one knows what the heck is going on with classes or electives, and I feel very confused.

I was actually going to get on and complain about insurance and Diabetes. Mostly because I am going to have to make a 6 hour journey on Tuesday afternoon to reach a doctor that accepts my insurance, so that I can get a prescription, and be allowed to get my Diabetes supplies. Then I remembered what our Nutrition teacher told us this morning about how lucky we all are, so I feel bad complaining.

I'm really scared to go by myself. I have Map Quest directions, but I have no idea where I am going otherwise. I will also have to skip one of my classes to go, and I am hoping I don't run out of Diabetes supplies before then. Sigh. I always feel like I am getting more responsible, then I end up in situations like this and I remember just how awful I am at life. I guess I better study now before I get behind.

1 comment: