Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Best Day Ever???

I know I promised a cookie recipe today, but sadly my brother's camera is MIA, lost somewhere in the labyrinth that is his room. I really haven't talked about my brother much, despite him being probably the most awesome brother in the whole wide world!!! Here is a picture of him:

Haha, just kidding! Actually he looks like this:

Anyways, there are so many action figures, comics, posters, videos, manga volumes, video games, and artistic equipments that there is no longer even room for a bed. Instead he now sleeps in our guest room with two of our cats.
But I digress, yesterday was absolutely great! I made cookies and peanut butter cups. I also spent a large portion of the day on the couch in front of the fire doing this:

So yeah! Basically I did nothing but read, sleep, bake, and watch parts of two movies. The rest of the time my faithful brother did all of the hard work, and never complained once about it. What a great sibling!!! It was probably one of the best days of my life. I hope to repeat it again before I return to school, but I may have to wait until I go back to my apartment, as the next few days will be rife with Christmas activities!

I hope everyone has a great holiday! I may post something tomorrow, or I may not. It all depends on the great organizational matriarchs of this small family, and that does not include me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I please have a bunny suit like your brother? It would be so warm to wear up north!

    ReplyDelete