Monday, July 26, 2010

Weigh in Day #1



And the results are....no weight loss. :( Which really sucks! I don't know why, but this week we will find out. Either I am not eating enough, or I am eating too much, so this week I am adhering to my 1400 calories a day, making sure I exercise with Turbo Jam daily, keep walking in the evenings, and drink more water. I am also going to cut back on salt.

The bad part is, I feel like I worked hard this week, yet nothing happened. I allowed myself some treats, I exercised hard, and I made pretty healthy meals. Still nothing though. I decided to change my activity level on calorie count to sedentary for this week as well, just to check and see if I overestimated my burn last week. I am also now entering all my info into calorie count so that I can ensure I am getting an honest look at what I am eating and my exercise. Sigh. Hopefully this will work and I will come out of this week a pound thinner. If not, next week I will up my calories and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment