Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleep Works


Yesterday wasn't a very good day. I got nothing accomplished, and by nothing I mean I only got through 4 lectures and our Clin Path Quiz. My room is not clean and have not gotten any of the cards sent out for mothers day, let alone exercised, or gotten through all the lectures like I wanted to. The best part of yesterday was the fact I went to be at 11:00. I was so tired, I probably should have gone to bed earlier, but I wanted to stay up and do something fun. Alas, it never occurred, until I went to bed anyways. At 12:00 I awoke to everyone having fun in the living room, but by that time I was far too sleepy to feel bad about not being a part of it.

This morning I am finally ready to study and get things accomplished! Hopefully I can go for a walk later, or maybe try to jog a bit, but first I have to get through some lectures, start my laundry, and clean my room. Eeep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment