Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring!!!

Every morning this week I have been wakened by the sounds of birds outside my window! There have also been little groups of male robins flitting around looking confused. Maybe the females still aren't back yet? Or maybe they are wondering when all their turf got taken over by crows...hmm. Needless to say, I am very excited the warm weather is coming back. I love winter, but all sorts of great things happen this spring plants, birds, calving, White Coat ceremony, the end of my classroom career, yes!!!!


I still have a long way to go, but at least the weather is putting me in a better mood. Now I just need to start working out again. I would like to not look like a Christmas goose for white coat ceremony....and even though I only have about a month and a half to do anything, I think some exercise will work wonders. I am recruiting Max to help me, since he always feels out of shape. That means running again, yay! Now I just have to figure out the weight lifting thing.
Well nothing much else to report. Back to zoonosis stuff. I hope to blog about a very important birthday party soon! Until then please don't fault me ofr all these blurry pictures of Twitch! :)

1 comment: